Registration rates for the 2014 conference (includes access to all Roundtables, Core Conversations, and Conference Events):
$75 for graduate students and independent scholars
$150 for all other attendees (faculty, industry professionals, etc.)
Free to UT Faculty, Students, and Staff
Access to only the Core Conversations:
$15 to attend all three sessions
- Via the University of Texas at Austin online registration portal, select the conference registration that applies:
- Graduate students and independent scholars (online registration closes September 5th)
- Faculty and industry professionals (online registration closes September 5th)
- UT Faculty, Students, and Staff (online registration closes September 5th)
- Core Conversation 3-pack
- On the next page, enter the number of conference attendees you wish to register in the quantity field and click the add to cart button.
- If you are ready to finalize payment, click the checkout button.
- Review your cart contents on the next page, then click the quick checkout button.
- On the subsequent page, enter your billing and address information, then click the pay by credit card button.
- To complete your conference registration, enter your Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit card information on the next screen and click the pay button.
Once the online registration has closed, we will accept walk-in registrations. Please inquire at the conference registration and check-in desk at the SAC.