Hotels & Transportation
For your convenience, the 2012 Flow Conference Coordinators have made special lodging arrangements at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center.
Please use the reservation code “FLOWMC1112″ when making your reservation if you are calling into the hotel.
- Go to https://resweb.passkey.com/go/flowmc1112
- Select the dates you would like to stay (if your dates are outside of the group’s dates or has additional dates you must call in to Reservations).
- Under the ‘Room Type’ tab, your choices for room types will show up. If it shows ‘There are currently no room types available for the selected dates’ then please check the dates. Select your room type and then click Continue.
- Please fill in all Guest and Credit Card information including an email address to ensure you receive an email confirmation letter.
- After the information is complete you will receive a confirmation number. If you do not receive the confirmation number then you have not completed the reservation.
- Reservations must be canceled no later than 24 hours prior to the arrival date and special events/UT football weekends require a cancellation three (3) days prior to the arrival date to avoid a ‘no-show’ charge to the credit card.
Among the amenities of this hotel are a designated underground parking garage, three restaurants, a swimming pool, and a fitness center. Conveniently located at the southern-most point of the UT campus along MLK Drive (at 1900 University Avenue), this hotel is a mere five minute walk from the many shops and restaurants along Guadalupe Street. Paid parking is attached to the AT&T Center.
Direct bus routes (1L, 1M, and 5) to downtown (about a 15 minute ride) are on Guadalupe Street two blocks to the west of the hotel. Cab rides from this location to downtown will run around $10.
Room Rates are listed below:
Standard King – $169
Standard Double Queens – $169
Executive Parlor Murphy Queen Exterior – $169
Executive Parlor Murphy Queen Interior – $169
Rooms at the AT&T Center are sold out for November 2. If you still need a room, other options are listed below:
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Austin is located at 303 W. 15th
Street, Austin, TX, 78701 and can be reached at(512) 478-7000. The
hotel is half a mile from the conference location at the AT&T
All suites offer separate kitchens, living areas and private bedrooms.
Amenities include: restaurant and bar, spacious gym, outdoor pool,
fully equipped business center, complimentary wireless Internet access
in lobby, and a complimentary shuttle service within a 2-mile radius
of the hotel. Paid and valet parking only.
Rooms are currently available starting at $249 a night.
The La Quinta Inn Capitol Downtown located at 300 East 11th Street,
Austin, TX, 78701 and can be reached at (512) 476-1166. The hotel is
1.1 miles from the conference location at the at the AT&T Conference
Amenities include: free high-speed Internet access, complimentary
continental breakfast, fitness center, and outdoor pool. Valet parking
Rooms are currently available starting at $129 a night.
Getting around UT & Parking
- UT Campus Maps
- UT Campus Parking – Paid lots and meters are available all over campus.
- UT Campus Shuttles
Getting Around Austin